Lupavaro – Italian Greyhounds
Our Italian Greyhounds
Use the drop-down list to get to see them all!
Kennel Lupavaro – Italian Greyhounds. Please DO NOT ask us to adopt our adult or elderly dogs. Ourdogsare an integral part of our family, they do not live in a cage but at home with us and are members, in all respects, of our family.
“LUPAVARO” – Italian Greyhound breeder
Our puppies are born at home and are lovingly cared for. We care a lot about the fact that ours italian greyhound puppies grow up in an environment full of positive stimuli but without stress factors that can negatively affect their character for this reason they do not live or grow in crates or kennels but at home where they are part of family life even before coming into the world. Each dog is a piece of our heart and for this reason I want to emphasize that:
All our puppies of Italian Greyhound are sold under a contract, in which the new human friend undertakes to continue in the best way the path we started together with the new greyhound friend.
Our IGs have never been, and will never be entrusted, for sale to pet dealers (petshops) nor to breeding that keep dogs in cages or carriers.
Why don’t we entrust our Italian Greyhound Puppies to anyone?
- First of all, because we do not produce litters “all year round”. We do not breed as a profession but for the passion, for the development and spread of this marvelous breed.
- Then, because the puppies born in our home DO NOT leave their mother at 60 days but have plenty of time to grow and fortify themselves within a familiar and peaceful environment, surrounded by the maximum possible attention;
- Furthermore, because the puppies born in our home are always entrusted accompanied by official documents of the ASL transferred to the new owners as established by the regulations
- Also because the puppies born in our home leave their home only after being carefully checked from the health point of view and always accompanied by a veterinarian certification.
- Above all, because the puppies born in our home are protected by a written commitment from the breeder which guarantees their origins.
- That’s why the puppies born in our home will ALWAYS be followed by us breeders and we will remain available to the new owners without time limits, as long as there is need and even beyond;
- And finally, because the puppies born in our home are not entrusted to anyone!
- Those who want one of our puppies must “deserve it”, so don’t just ask us the cost of a puppy but ask us questions about the character, the breed in general and the management.
To contact us, use the following form or the Real Time Chat buttons / or the Whatsapp button on the site.