Lupavaro X – Litter
In date 30 of august Eva gave birth to 5 beautiful puppies! Mummy and babies are doing great!
Welcome to this world, little wonders!
Lupavaro Xaianne (reserved)
Gallery X – Litter
The parents of our puppies are health checked CE.LE.MA.SCHE forPatella Luxation with result 0/0 both legs
From the visit + echocardiogram with color Doppler, both parents are free from congenital and / or acquired heart diseases.
We care very much about the wellbeing of our Italian Greyhounds and do everything in our power to breed typical and healthy puppies. The little ones stay with their mother for 12 weeks, we do not entrust puppies to 8 weeks. I wrote an article about this, , i think you could find it interesting
Our puppies are born and grow up in our house, they know cats and also other breeds, as we are also Rescue Center for dogs in need. Our puppies are born and grow at home but after vaccines they have free access to the garden and can do a lot of movement to develop good muscles.
Have you fallen in love with one of our pups and would like to know more? Use the online chat, the WhatsApp button, or the following contact form to get in touch with us.
We will be happy to give you all the information on the breed in general and on the character of Italian Greyhounds, to let you evaluate if the Italian Greyhounds are really the right breed for you.
On this site you will find a lot of information. You’ll find articles about the character and education, you may find them useful. IG’s are wonderful dogs, temperamentally adorable and extremely affectionate. We “sighthounders” really like this feature but not everyone likes the idea of living with a “glue dog”. So don’t stop at size, silky hair and wonderful “blue” color of these dogs but inform yourself well especially about the character of these little fellows. If you have any doubts or questions, I am at your disposal for any information.
Do you think you can be the right mom / dad for one of our puppies? Contact us, without any obligation! We also like to have a chat and evaluate together the possibility of welcoming one of our little ones.
We will not take into consideration requests for the price alone..
Our Italian Greyhound Puppies
Our puppies are born at home and are lovingly cared for. We are very keen on the fact that the little ones grow up in an environment full of positive stimuli but without stress factors that can negatively affect their character for this reason they do not grow and live in kennels or cages but inside our home, together with their parents, grandparents and great-grandparents, where they are part of our family life even before coming into the world. Each puppy is a piece of our heart and for this reason I would like to emphasize that our puppies of Italian Greyhound are sold with a contract in which the new human friend undertakes to continue in the best way the path we started, together with the new IG friend.
We don’t breed puppies without FCI/ENCI Pedigree!
In Italy it’s forbidden to sell dogs as “purebreed” if they don’t have a pedigree. Dogs without pedigree can not be sold as ” belonging to a specific breed” (Source ENCI ( italian kennel club website, click on the link to find out more)
Our puppies have never been and will never be entrusted for sale to animal dealers (petshops) or to puppymills, that keep dogs in cages / carriers or in any case outside their home.
- Our Italian Greyhounds do NOT live in cages. Breeding is not our main job, as my husband and I both have completely different professional activities. We consider ourselves a very small breeding. We do not “produce” litters “all year” and we select for love and passion, for the development and diffusion of this magnificent breed.
- Our puppies do NOT leave their mother at 60 days but have all the time to grow and fortify themselves in a familiar and peaceful environment, surrounded by the maximum possible attention;
- Our puppies are always entrusted and only accompanied by pedigree, microchip that will be transferred to the new owners in accordance with the italian law. Non cediamo cuccioli senza pedigree o senza microchip;
- The puppies born in our home leave only after having been carefully checked by our veterinarian staff and are always accompanied by the a health certification relating to the visit before they leave, the vaccinations and treatments against parasites they received.
- All our puppies of Italian Greyhound are protected by a written commitment from the breeder.
- We are always available to the new owners without time limits, as long as there is a need and even beyond;
- Our puppies are not sold to anyone. It is extremely important to us that every puppy finds the right family. We give a lot of information about the breed and the handling of the puppy but we also will ask you a lot of questions.f This may or may not please you.
HELP US TO FIGHT THE ILLICIT TRADE IN PETS! LUPAVARO SAYS “NO” TO PUPPY MILLS.
LUPAVARO says “NO” to PUPPY MILLS