Data collected and purposes Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits.
The information collected could be the following:
- internet protocol (IP) address; - type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site
- name of the internet service provider (ISP); - date and time of visit
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit
- possibly the number of clicks.
The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons (from 25 May 2018 this information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner). For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users (from 25 May 2018 this information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner). If the site allows the insertion of comments, the compilation of questionnaires necessary for the provision of a service or in the case of specific services requested by the user, the site automatically detects and records some identification data of the user, including the address mail. These data are voluntarily provided by the user at the time of the request to provide the service.
By entering a comment, using the free online chat, or other information, the user expressly accepts this privacy statement, and in particular agrees that the contents entered may also be freely disclosed to third parties. This allows us to correctly fulfill billing services, banking services, for example for receiving payment of BARF consultations, the transmission of receipts and invoices to the accountant for the items in the Shop collars and accessories for greyhounds, use the courier service for shipping. of the items ordered, transfer of ownership of the microchip or pedigree etc.
Information on the processing of personal data: pursuant to European Regulation 2016/679 we wish to inform you that:
- the personal data provided by you or acquired in the context of contractual relationships with you, are used for the purpose of correctly providing our Services. We collect personal data for:
- be able to issue receipts or invoices.
- to be able to contact you for the appropriate interviews and appointments.
- make changes in ownership of the microchip
- make the change of ownership on the pedigrees.
- make contact by phone or chat (Whatsapp, Tawkto, Facebook, Messenger) with the user
- on the occasion of these treatments (telephone interviews, Whatsapp chat, real-time chat "tawkto" present on the site, etc.) it is possible to become aware of data that the 2016/679 European Regulation defines "sensitive" as suitable for detecting: one health state; judicial data.
- the processing of the data provided takes place in compliance with the regulations in force, by means of paper and IT tools suitable to protect your security and confidentiality, in compliance with the minimum measures provided for by the European Regulation 2016/679. This treatment consists in the collection, registration, organization, conservation, consultation, processing, extraction, selection, comparison, use, cancellation and destruction of the data.
The provision of the personal data requested is mandatory in order to be able to fully use our services, as their failure or partial communication would prevent the establishment of relations with the writer as it would be impossible to fulfill the contract. The data provided or acquired during the contractual relationship may be communicated to external parties who carry out specific tasks on behalf of the company: it is possible to disseminate your data to comply with legislative and contractual requirements (courier, accountant, post office or bank etc.)
L. Panic, info @lupavaro.com, +39 3938265109 is the data controller
V. Rocco, +39 3495118482, firstname.lastname@example.org is the Data Processing Manager
The data provided will be processed by appointed personnel appointed directly by the Data Processor, personal data are not transferred outside the European Union. Personal data are kept for a period of fifteen years for the purposes of traceability of the service provided and for internal administrative provisions.
We also inform you that the European Regulation 2016/679 recognizes the right of the interested party to:
* ask for confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him,
* have information on the processing of the same,
* request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form and blocking of personal data, processed in violation of the law,
* to oppose the processing for legitimate reasons.
* to oppose the sending of advertising material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
This right can be exercised by making a request to the owner or to the person in charge of the treatment.
Application of this information
This information applies to all sites managed and owned by Mr. L. Panico and Mrs. V.Rocco: www.lupavaro.com, www.consulenzebarf.it, www.igrescue.it , www.lupavaroshop. com
WHAT COOKIES ARE
The cookie is a small text file containing a certain amount of information exchanged between a website and your terminal (usually the browser) and is normally used by the website manager to store the information necessary to improve navigation within the site or to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net. When you visit the same site again or any other site, the user's device checks for the presence of a recognized cookie, in order to be able to read the information contained therein. The different cookies contain different information and are used for different purposes (efficient navigation on the pages of the same site, profiling in order to send targeted promotional messages, analysis on the number of visits to the site). During navigation, the user can also receive on his terminal cookies sent from different websites or web servers (so-called third parties), on which some elements may reside (e.g. images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of others domains) present on the site the user is visiting. More generally, some cookies (called session cookies) are assigned to the user's device only for the duration of access to the site and automatically expire when the browser is closed. Other cookies (defined as persistent) remain on the device for an extended period of time. The specific purposes of the different types of cookies installed on this site are described below. You can disable cookies by following the information below.
COOKIES USED BY THIS SITE AND THEIR PURPOSE
In accordance with the provisions of Provision No. 229/2014 of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, we inform you that this site uses the so-called "profiling cookies" in full respect of the privacy of its users, as well as "technical cookies and session "and" analytical cookies ", which are automatically installed following access to the site itself, for the correct functioning of this site.
Use of profiling cookies:
This site uses profiling cookies provided by Facebook and used as indicated below:
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- Facebook may collect the following types of information on behalf of LUPAVARO: SIMPLY A PASSION, when the user, his colleagues or other users access the Services:
Customer Data: By using the Services, you, your colleagues, your Organization and other users will provide or send information directly to Facebook (“Customer Data”). Customer Data includes, for example:
- Contact information, such as first and last name and e-mail address
- Demographic information
- Job title, department information and other information related to the user's job
- All data entered in the "Information" part of the user's Facebook profile
- All content created, shared or posted by you in audio, video, text, image and other multimedia content or software that you provide on or through the Services or that are provided on your behalf, including information present or related to the content provided, such as the place where a photo was taken or the date a file was created
- Information provided about you by other people while using the Services, including sending a message to you or uploading information about you
- All communications with other users of the Services
- Communications, comments, suggestions and ideas that users send us
USE OF INFORMATION
Facebook will use the information we collect to provide, develop and improve the Services on behalf of LUPAVARO: SIMPLY A PASSION in compliance with current laws .. Here are some examples of use:
- Communication with users regarding the use of the Services
- Improving the security of the Services on behalf of LUPAVARO: SIMPLY A PASSION and other users
- Personalization of user experiences and of LUPAVARO: SIMPLY A PASSION as part of our provision of the Services
- Development of new tools, products or services on behalf of LUPAVARO: Simply a passion
- Association of the activities carried out in our Services to different devices used by the same person to improve the Service offered by LUPAVARO: Simply a passion
- Association of the activities carried out in our Services to different devices used by the same person
- Performing system and data analysis, including research to improve the Services In such cases, Facebook undertakes to use aggregate or unidentified data as far as possible.
We may also use the information we collect to manage, maintain and improve the systems and infrastructure that provide the Services. The user and LUPAVARO: SIMPLY A PASSION authorize us to do so and acknowledge that these operations may also lead to improvements to the Facebook Services, as centralized systems and infrastructures support the Facebook Services and Services. For example, we may use crash logs relating to your use of the Services to identify and fix bugs that may also be present in the Facebook Services.
III. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Based on the information provided by LUPAVARO: SIMPLY A PASSION or upon its approval, we may disclose the information collected in the following circumstances:
- A LUPAVARO: SIMPLY A PASSION, network administrators and other authorized users of LUPAVARO: SIMPLY A PASSION to access the requested information
- To third party service providers from the United States and other countries where the service providers assist in the provision of the Services or parts thereof.
- To the group of companies that are part of Facebook
- To apps, websites or other third party services to which the user can connect through the Services
- In connection with a significant business transaction, such as the sale of our Services, a merger, merger, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy or insolvency
- To protect the safety of people, to deal with fraud, technical or security problems or to protect the property rights or other rights of Workplace
- Under other provisions or authorizations provided by LUPAVARO: Simply a passion
Legal Requests: If we receive a comparative warrant, order, preliminary ruling, or other request or proceeding from law enforcement, court, other government agency or party requesting information relating to the Services (collectively a "Request legal "), we will make reasonable efforts to urge the requesting party to seek information directly from LUPAVARO: SIMPLY A PASSION. If we ask the requesting party to address the request to LUPAVARO: SIMPLY A PASSION, we will provide the contact information of LUPAVARO: SIMPLY A PASSION to the requesting party. If we are required by law to disclose the information and except in cases prohibited by law, we will make reasonable efforts to disclose this to LUPAVARO: SIMPLY A PASSION so that it can pass information to the user in accordance with the regulations of LUPAVARO: SIMPLY A PASSION and with the provisions of the law. We will process requests for information according to the data protection regulations of LUPAVARO: SIMPLY A PASSION, except in cases prohibited by law.
Aggregated data or without personal information: we may also disclose information that is aggregated or that in any case does not disclose the user's identity to third parties and affiliated companies who may use it for statistics, trends and analyzes aimed at improving and providing our products and services and products and services provided by the Facebook group of companies described here. These cookies are not controlled directly by the Site, therefore, to revoke the consent it is necessary to refer to the websites of third parties or refer to the site http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ to obtain information on how to delete or manage cookies based on the browser used and to manage preferences on third-party profiling cookies.
WordPress Plugins used on the site:
- TinyMCE Advanced Privacy: TinyMCE Advanced does not collect or store any user related data. It does not set cookies, and it does not connect to any third-party websites. It only uses functionality that is available in WordPress, and in the TinyMCE editor. In that terms TinyMCE Advanced does not affect your website's user privacy in any way.
REMOVAL OF COOKIES
How to give or withdraw consent
For information and to disable cookies visit the site:
We would like to point out that the deactivation, even partial, of cookies could make the site not usable for navigation.
Disable cookies from the browser
Through the browser or device settings, it is also possible to delete the Identifiers saved in the past, including those used to store the initial consent given by the User. Users can find information on how to manage Identifiers with some of the most popular browsers, for example, at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255
SAFETY AND PROTECTION
We use the information we have to verify accounts and activities and to promote safety and security inside and outside our Services on behalf of LUPAVARO: SIMPLY A PASSION, for example by identifying suspicious activity or violations of our terms or regulations. We work hard to protect your account by using engineering teams, automated systems and advanced technologies, such as encryption and machine learning. For example, we may use automated technologies to detect inappropriate behavior and content, such as child pornography materials that could cause damage to our Services, to the user, to other users, to LUPAVARO: SIMPLY A PASSION of the user or to others.
ACCESS AND MODIFICATION OF INFORMATION
The user and LUPAVARO: SIMPLY A PASSION may access, correct or delete information uploaded to the Services using the Services tools (for example, by changing profile information or through the Activity Log) provided by us on behalf of LUPAVARO: SIMPLY A PASSION. If this feature has not been enabled for the tools provided in the Services, the user should contact them directly LUPAVARO: SIMPLY A PASSION, to access or modify information. The changes made by the user to the information present in the Services become immediately effective in the specific network, but the data will be kept by Facebook in backup copies for a commercially reasonable period of time, based on the indications of LUPAVARO: Simply a passion
Technical and session cookies
These are cookies used specifically to allow the proper functioning and use of our sites. Technical cookies are for example used for the user's login functionality or in the case of the integration of external services such as social networks, by third parties.
These are cookies used for statistical analysis, to improve the site and simplify its use as well as to monitor its correct functioning. This type of cookie collects anonymous information on user activity on the site. This type of cookie is provided exclusively by third parties.
Pursuant to art. 7 Privacy Code, at any time the interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of data concerning him and to know its content and origin, to verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating , or rectification. You also have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose the processing of data concerning you for legitimate reasons. The related requests must be addressed to the data controller, at the following e-mail address: info @lupavaro.com
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is the legal representative of LUPAVARO: SIMPLY A PASSION, amateur breeding, ENCI / FCI recognized, Luigi Panico, based in 83030 Torre le Nocelle.
This page contains important information relating to the website www.lupavaro.com (hereinafter the SITE), to the ownership of copyright. Please read the following information carefully.
Copyright © 2020, LUPAVARO
All rights reserved. All rights reserved.
All rights on this work are reserved in accordance with current legislation.
All rights on the databases are reserved.
The translation, adaptation, processing, reproduction by any means (including electronic storage), total or partial, of all the material contained in this site are reserved for all countries.
The reproduction, publication and distribution, in whole or in part, of all the material contained on this site, including framing, similar means of reproduction and, in general, digital storage are expressly prohibited without the written authorization of the amateur breeding LUPAVARO, without prejudice to the rights due.
The content of this site (including, but not limited to, the text, logos, icons, images, graphics, sounds, computer programs, databases) as well as the way in which the contents are presented and formats (graphic layout) are the exclusive property of the amateur breeding LUPAVARO and are protected by Italian and international laws to protect copyright.
If, unintentionally, material subject to copyright or in violation of the laws in force has been published, users are asked to notify the amateur kennel. LUPAVARO, which undertakes to immediately remove from its electronic archives the material created in violation of copyright laws, as soon as it becomes aware of the violation itself.
Other names mentioned, of products, services or companies, may be registered trademarks of their respective owners.
They are protected by Italian and international copyright laws.
The information contained in the SITE may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions or typographical errors. The available documentation, including documents that can be reached directly or indirectly with links, the constituent elements and the related graphics are provided "as they are", without warranty for defects and / or defects that may prevent and / or limit their use.
Amateur breeding LUPAVARO also reserves the right to make changes, without notice and at any time, to these notes and methods of use, to the services, products and / or programs described on this site.
Furthermore, it does not guarantee that the documents are free of errors, viruses, and / or other harmful contents, the user being responsible for any expense for any repair and / or correction.
By browsing our site, the user agrees to raise the amateur breeding LUPAVARO from any possible claim, damage, direct or indirect responsibility for the use of this site.