We have a five months old baby boy available again, due to cancelled reservation. Feel free to contact us for any info. If you are interested in a puppy from our breeding, please contact us and tell us a bit about yourself, we will be happy to give you all the informations.
Please, do not contact us in an "anonymous" way, it is not a good thing for us to receive a Whatsapp message that only says "Do you have puppies? Price? I'm looking for a female ", without even introducing you or telling me something about you and the life that my puppy would have in your home. Often not even "good morning". And should I entrust one of our little ones to someone who doesn't even have the education to say hello? Would you do it? Think for a moment: presenting yourself in that way, what answer do you expect?
Faq: "Do you always have puppies available? "
No, we do not “produce” litters “all year round”. We have few litters because we select for passion, for the development and for the diffusion and above all the love of this magnificent breed.
Our Little Italian Greyhounds don't live in cages but at home with us, loved and even a little spoiled. They are an integral part of the family. Our dogs stay with us for life, so please, don't ask us for adoption of our adults
Breeding is not our main job, as both my wife Valeria and I (Luigi) have completely different professional activities. Use the contact form at the bottom of the page or, even better, use the Whatsapp button on the site or contact us by phone.
The parents of our puppies are tested with an official visit CE.LE.MA.SCHE for Patella Luxation with result 0/0 on the right and left. They have the genetic DNA test "Italian Greyhound Health Panel, UC Davis "
From the visit + echocardiogram with color Doppler, the parents of our children are free from congenital and / or acquired heart disease.
We care very much about the well-being of our Italian Greyhounds, and do everything in our power to raise typical and healthy puppies. The babies stay with their mom for at least 12 weeks (8 weeks, if the new family lives abroad). We do not entrust younger puppies . I wrote an article about it, it is worth reading.
Our Italian Greyhound puppies are born and grow in our home, they know cats and other dog breeds, as we are also Rescue Center for dogs in need. After the first vaccine, the little ones have free access to our property, which is completely fenced, and can do a lot of exercise to develop good muscles, as well as begin to be familiar with the noises of the outside world. after that we start slowly to train them on leash and collar. Every pup is entrusted with a tailormade collar, a leash, a feeding plan, toy and blanket with the smell "from home"
Have you fallen in love with one of our little ones and would like to know more? Use the online chat or the "Whatsapp" button or the following form for contact us.
We will be happy to give you all the information on the breed in general and on the character of the Italian Greyhound, to let you evaluate if an Italian Greyhounds is really the right breed for you.
On this site you will find a lot of information. There are lots of articles about the character and the management/education of Italian Greyhounds, I suggest you read them carefully. The IG is a wonderful dog, temperamentally adorable and extremely affectionate. We "IG people" really like this feature, but not everyone likes the idea of living with a "glue dog". So don't stop at the little size, the silky hair and the wonderful blue color" of these dogs but be well informed above all about the character of these elves. If you have any doubts or questions, I am at your disposal for any information.
Enjoy our website!
If you think, that you could be the right mom / dad for one of our little ones, please contact us. We would love to have a chat and evaluate together the possibility of welcoming one of our puppies.
We will not consider anonymous requests and/or asking for price only.
Our puppies are born at home and are lovingly cared for and socialized. We are very keen on the fact that the little ones grow up in an environment full of positive stimuli but without stress factors that can negatively affect their character for this reason they do not grow in breeding cages but in our home, just like their parents, grandparents and great-grandparents, where they are part of family life even before coming into the world. Each puppy is a piece of our heart and for this reason I want to emphasize that I our puppies of Piccolo Levriero Italiano, are sold with a contract in which the new human friend undertakes to continue in the best way the path we started, together with the new greyhound friend.
We DO NOT breed puppies without Pedigree!
Our puppies have never been and will never be given for sale to pet dealers (petshops) or to peoples, that keep dogs in insid e or outside cages /kennels or in any case outdoors.
- Our puppies are born in our home NO They DON'T leave their mother at 60 days but have all the time to grow and fortify themselves in a familiar and serene environment, surrounded by the maximum possible attention;
- Our puppies of Piccolo Levriero Italiano they are always and only entrusted accompanied by pedigrees, microchips, official documents of the ASL they belong to and transferred to the new owners as established by the regulations. We do not sell puppies without a pedigree or without a microchip;
- The puppies born in our home leave their home only after having been carefully checked from the health point of view and always accompanied by the certification relating to vaccinations and anti-parasite treatments carried out;
- All our puppies of Piccolo Levriero Italiano they are protected by a written commitment from the breeder who guarantees their origins, health and genetic status;
- We are always available to the new owners without time limits, as long as there is a need and even beyond;
- Our puppies are not sold to anyone. It is extremely important to us that every puppy finds the right family. We give a lot of information about the breed and the handling of the puppy but also ask a lot of questions. This may or may not like it.
HELP US TO FIGHT THE ILLICIT TRADE IN PETS!
LUPAVARO SAYS "NO" TO PUPPY MILLS